A Bunch of NEW Stuff!

Friday, May 21, 2010

Hello everybody, I have probably done a post involving the words, "I have not posted in a long time." I am not going to start this post the same way, so let me start by saying Lockerz. My other blog, Lockerzfan, was growing in popularity along with the growing popularity of Lockerz.com. I have a-massed a lot of PTZ in Lockerz, I think about 400 or 415, something close to that anyway. My point is that I am selling my Lockerz account, because I don't have any use for it, plus, people seem to want to be a member of that site exclusively. The account is a Z-Lister account and has a decent amount of PTZ. You just need to change the address, e-mail, password to your liking.

Second topic is Dietzel Corporation. I am not sure if it's corporation or limited or what. They made an original site called Gaming Lagoon a long time ago. It claimed to give you free prizes, just for completing offers along these lines, "Sign up for this" or "Complete this survey." After completing those surveys and offers, you would receive points. When you have enough points, you can redeem them for prizes. Now, they have transformed the site into a way better one. They now have PTC ads, which are way better than completing offers. The offers have gotten worse and most likely do not complete successfully, even though you think you did it correctly. It just doesn't credit more than 85% of the time. They used to have the 0.01 PTC ads, but now they took those down, the site has become completely useless to me, and some other people too. My word of advice, there is no point of signing up on any of the Lagoon sites made by Dietzel. Although, I will have to say that the sites are NOT a scam. I earned a $1.38 before the offers were gone. You can check out the proof at yourfreeincomenow.blogspot.com!

That's pretty much all of I've got to say for the first post I've done in a quite of bit of time. Be sure to visit my other blogs and stay tuned for an upcoming PC video game made by my group, Lightning Speed Gaming. The game will be a MMORPG, with a FPS twist and will feature a mix of medieval with scifi locations, weapons and more! Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This blog is about stuff related to programming, math, physics and some other fun stuff.


  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP