Coming Soon: BizBucks!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

This is a very unique post I have to say, since this is not just another average blog post. This post is about the coming of a unique site called BizBucks.com. I'm guessing most of my readers are saying, "What in the heck is BizBucks?" Well, I'm going to tell you firstly, it's a very special kind of site.

BizBucks is not your average website on the world wide web. BizBucks is about solving brain teasers to earn points, which can be redeemed for cash via PayPal. That may have been a lot of ideas thrown into one sentence above, but that's what it is, or, at least what it will be.

As stated above, BizBucks will have a daily question, new questions each day and if you answer them correctly, you will receive points. If you get it wrong, you still get some points for participation of the question. Then later on when you've gotten a certain amount of points, you will be able to cashout via PayPal some money.

The next thing on your mind is probably, "How many points to request cashout?" I'll say, I don't know. As far as I am told on the construction of this project, and I am not told at all, since I am the creator of the project, rates of anything on the site have not been determined yet. There's a bunch of other important stuff I need to do before this. The calculations can be done at anytime, since I am fairly good at math.

Now for the fun part, the FAQ's. These are common questions about my upcoming site that have been asked repeatedly, and I hope this clears a lot of stuff up for people.

Q: What is BizBucks?
A: Have you not read the 2nd the paragraph at the very top?

Q: What kind of questions?
A: Mostly brain teasers that involve out of the box thinking and the use of logic, rather than math problems or finding history dates.

Q: How many answers can I submit for the daily?
A: Only ONE answer will be allowed, so think your answer through carefully.

Q: How many points for answering the daily correctly?
A: The hardness of the question determines this, but as of now, there are no exact values.

Q: How many points for answering the daily wrong?
A: This is an easy one, you'll get a fixed amount of point(s) for getting the question wrong.

Q: What ways can I exchange points for money?
A: There is a very high chance that the only way to receive payments will be through PayPal, possibly AlertPay.

Q: I am an advertiser, how can I make money?
A: There will be space on the main page, mostly likely on the right or left hand side for advertiser's ads.

Q: How much does advertising cost?
A: It only costs $2.00 to advertise on your site.

The release date of the site is unknown to me, so I can safely say, 2012. There will be a Facebook group called BizBucks, if you want to be a part of it. Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This blog is about stuff related to programming, math, physics and some other fun stuff.


  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP