Applying for This Job....

Monday, March 30, 2009

Ok, This post is about me finding a job. Not just finding a job for me but for EVERYONE!

I E-mailed the guy for a data entry clerk position. I wait 1 week and received an email back.
He said I was VERY qualified and was suitable for the position. He then gave me his contact's email. It was a Yahoo Messenger address, so I needed to create a yahoo email. And so I did, I added the guy's contact to my Yahoo List and waited. And waited. And WAITED! Nothing, after sending numerous emails to this person, (whom I've forgotten the name of) I quit. Either this man has already filled the position or this is a scam. If he filled the position he could have at least sent an email that told me the position was filled. The things people do....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This blog is about stuff related to programming, math, physics and some other fun stuff.


  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP