Like Doing Surveys?

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hello! As I was looking for new ways of making some extra cash online, I completely forgot about a method that was good for quick cash! The method was surveys. Taking surveys for the right sites will help you make extra money quickly and easily without too much effort. The site that I like to use is trustworthy and exceptional. The website is called GlobalTestMarket.com. All you have do is, register on their site, put in your e-mail address and they will send you surveys by e-mail almost everyday! I think the only method of payment is PayPal right now. The minimum is 1000 points. When you have completed a survey successfully, you will be awarded a certain amount of points. These points can be redeemed for cash and then put into your PayPal acoount. The 1000 points is equal to 50$ american. Some surveys are short, some long, some give 50 points and some give 200 points. Personally, I've only gotten a 100 point survey so far. The site is absolutely great! The actual layout of the website is simple and good looking too. Many people have reviewed the site and have said it is not a scam. I will test it myself when I have enough points to redeem. No credit card or personal identification information is necessary, other than your e-mail address and address. The length of the surveys varies from survey to survey, I had a survey today that took 10 minutes! At first, 1000 points may seem to be too much, but if you count up the number of surveys you get everyday, you can see the progress easily. I recommend this way of making some extra cash online! This is a great, easy way to make a few extra bucks online without having to put too much effort into it. Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This blog is about stuff related to programming, math, physics and some other fun stuff.


  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP